2 ripe avocados
juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
100 g of yoghurt without additives
2 sprigs of basil
1 tbsp of olive oil
100 g of salmon fillet (fresh)
2 teaspoons of soy sauce
A few sprigs of coriander
20 grams of black or red caviar
1. Grind avocado pulp, lemon juice and zest, basil leaves, olive oil, yoghurt and half of the zest in a blender to creamy state, add salt and pepper according to your taste.
2. Chop salmon and coriander into small pieces, then season with soy sauce, lime juice, and a tablespoon of olive oil.
3. Put marinated salmon into the avocado halves. Fill in for 1/3.
4. Put the cream on the salmon and flatten it.
5. Use a teaspoon to make a recess in the form of the avocado seed. Put caviar in the hole.